We want to thank everyone who has contributed to the success and support of Appliance Dean. Our business has always grown steadily with a heavy emphasis on quality work and an unwavering commitment to customer service. In the past few years our business volume grew 90% in 2016 vs 2015 and 45% in 2017 vs 2016. In order for us to sustain this growth we are hiring and training a new team of excellent technicians and support staff. This much needed expansion of our core team of technicians and staff is why we have decided to increase our service trip/diagnostic charge to $65 effective FEB 1st 2018. Previously this service charge was set at $50 and we had not changed it in almost 10 years of business. This cost will still be applied toward any approved repair estimate.
- As always, we do not charge a service charge on top of our estimates (ie. Estimate is $100 + $65 svc charge on top = $165 total out of pocket) but rather we give credit towards any estimate for incomplete work orders (Jobs requiring a return visit with parts).
- We apply the service charge credit towards any estimate for incomplete work orders. (ie Estimate is $100 but a return visit is required so $100-$65 (paid on the 1st visit) = your balance of $35)
- If a repair can be completed on the first trip because we have all necessary parts the estimate total is the same as the total charge (ie. estimate is $100 the total is $100) unless future supplemental costs are required to address any other underlying issues.
- If a repair estimate is declined by a customer after a diagnostic assessment is completed the $65 non-refundable trip/diagnostic charge will be collected at checkout.
- We want to express how grateful we are for our customers who have supported our local, family owned business over the years. And to our new customers we haven’t yet met please rest assured that we are committed to providing consistent high-quality service to you no matter the appliance need. Thank you in advanced for your flexibility with this new change to our service offering.
We service the following appliances:
Ranges (gas & electric), Stoves, Wall Ovens
Down Draft Vents
Hoods (built- in)
We service the following brands:
Asko, Amana, Bertazzoni, Blue Star, Bosch, Broan, Dacor, Danby, DCS, Electrolux, Estate, Fisher & Paykel, Five Star, Fror, U-Line, Viking, Whirlpool, Wolf, Frigidaire, Gaggenau, GE, Hotpoint, Kitchenaid, LG, Maytag, Miele, Samsung, Speed Queen, Scotsman, Sub-Zero, Thermador
30 day service guarantees (no charge for recall visits)
90 Day part warranties (12 months with certain manufacturers)
7 day net accounts for B2B
100% Money back guarantee*
bundled product service agreements (coming soon)
Service Coverage Area